View Single Post
Old 2010-12-27, 22:28   Link #1254
Guernsey
The GAP Man

Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sciel View Post
Index by far.Too much tech/religious babble in both seasons which both aren't really my cup of tea. Also have never liked either main leads (I loathe Touma) . I guess thats why i like railgun more .
I am the same, Index is an okay anime it is that balsted protagonist that keeps getting in the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameruka View Post
I'm going to say this for one last time, Axis Powers Hetalia. Its popularity in deviantart, danbooru and pixiv annoys me. Nearly all of its fanarts are drawn by fujioshi and bishounen fangirls. Yes male moe if you can call it. It is annoying when anime like K-On and Lucky Star were bashed for their moe fanservice but Hetalia can get away with it.

Its humor? Its not funny or satirical to begin with. Instead we were served with cute guys doing cute things. Zero plot and development. I'm not defending K-On but at least it had plot. The humor department? Even the worst episodes of Crayon Shin-chan are funnier than any Hetalia episodes.

Spoiler for What Hetalia should have been:

Yes that picture is many more times more satirical than Hetalia.
Lets face it, it is only good for yaoi bait.