View Single Post
Old 2012-06-03, 13:27   Link #20
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by raziel12 View Post
but wonder who or what is zessica is then i wonder is she Mikono other half since she have the power of distortion since Mikono is connection
I'm guessing she is the other half of Touma or possibly Scorpius and did Shrade say 'Sylvie' before he died (or am I hearing it wrong)??...Good episode though, FINALLY things have begun to unravel and from my perspective I think a lot of things made sense but then there were things that didn't make sense as well (or rather the information given can be debated by all of us on a endless scale...OMG what has Kawamori DONE??!!! And we were never really told the WHOLE STORY of 24,000 years ago in Apollonius and Celiane time...And I don't mind Pollon = Apollo = Amagura thing (actually I handled it pretty well considering I was prepping myself for utter disappointment). Pollon wanted to always stay be Celiane's side because he was very loyal to her (and you can see he has a strong liking to Celiane in the OVA) and to Apollonius, miraculously he managed to reincarnate into a human being and I guess from that stemmed LOVE.