View Single Post
Old 2012-07-16, 07:32   Link #963
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
Something tells me he is is blowing that out of proportion or did not like the feel of the first movie animation, either. The trailers would have had to do some serious lying if what he says is true...Since it looks like a massive overhaul regardless how I look at it.

Not to mention a different reviewer who also watched the movie said: "First off, I have to say that overall, the movie was great. I was honestly fangasming out of my mind with all the brilliant throwbacks (like the familiar dialogue) and improvements to the fights, animation and designs."

Conflicting opinions much?
It wouldn't be the first time trailers lied though. The last airbender comes to mind, that movies was literally a case of "watched the trailers? Good, then you've seen all the good stuff."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
It's not like you need to be adopted in order to become family, anyways. That's just some legal documentation.
While true, I don't understand why they left her actually becoming family out though. I mean, the lunch scene at the end of A's was still perfectly possible, took not even ten seconds, gave more development to Fate then the entirety of A's and set up the core of her character development for StrikerS.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote