View Single Post
Old 2013-08-28, 01:58   Link #4434
neowind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Well, never thought that the House Bunny would be that crazy! But if all this a scheme to get Ichika...
Also, now that I remember it, maybe one of the reason she distant herself is because the paranoid of Phantom Task.
yeah.i guess so..i also the got the vibe that she feel task was beneath her..... how she just want them around tell they are used up.. at the end so it all can lead up to her master plan.. =P

@ Wigwams

it could be...but just as blitz said i think..if i am quoting the right person..this is the same lady who fire missile at japan for lolz..just to prove a point for the I.S.. i mean yeah she calculated the I.S will stop it..but she was ready to put people in danger..

i get this vibe from to her it just all a game..(Those are the scary ones =P) for Tabane displaying how she wants bring some new to this boring world..which is kind of scaring..because the mind set is that its ok to put people in danger again..even if it just to force chifuyu and as well to put Ichika into full motion.. still thats kind of =O if you ask me =P

Last edited by neowind; 2013-08-28 at 02:15.
neowind is offline   Reply With Quote