View Single Post
Old 2007-04-29, 11:16   Link #12
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
I guess Monir will have to throw himself on his sword.... or singlehandedly eat a popsicle without dropping it... or something.
Even though Kaioshin outlined the "style" that was lacking, it still took me 20 seconds to realize that I forgot to add the "0."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
Just thought I'd mention that stylisticly in keeping with the other episode threads, the thread should be titled Lucky Star - Episode 04 Discussion/Poll.
Fixed! On the subject of advertising, I can tolerate them if there is a purpose. False advertising, on the other hand, is unfogivable. There are no lolis in Manabi Straight! So exasperatingly misleading. Highschoolers designed to be appeared as lolis can be quite depressing when the cat is out of the bag. I still haven't gotten over that shock when I've finally discovered in episode 3, THEY WERE FRESHMEN IN HIGHSCHOOL!!

Lucky Star is pretty clever in that regard. Nothing, I mean, absolutely nothing has been spared from it's mockingly pointing finger of criticism.