View Single Post
Old 2012-11-19, 23:36   Link #10
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well I'm glad the little sister only stuck around for an episode though with the threat to return sooner or later.

I mean, yeah a good breather from the serious stuff. But at the same time it wasn't that much fun with the Yuuko-centric scenes. One of those frustrating little sisters that that for whatever reason is in love with her brother and picks a fight with every girl around him.

If anything this episode increased my sympathy for Sorata. Aoyama's family might not support him, but at least we haven't confirmed them all as being insane. No wonder he's become a literal straight-man to everyone. His sister is immature, his mother is delusional, and his father over protective of his daughter....towards his son. I can't really blame him for not wanting to go home for the summer.

Some good stuff though. As usual Mashiro is a pro at saying the perfect thing to create a misunderstanding. But also can see the calm even when lost. Confident as heck that Sorata will find her so no reason to flip out. Calm and determined.

Of course hammering away at the Aoyama angle. Plenty of solid moments for her in this. Plus plenty of fanservice for an episode.

Let's hope next week isn't simply a swimsuit episode though. Do like it when they balance the serious with the comedy.