View Single Post
Old 2013-02-12, 11:33   Link #148
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
In the context of the text, they're talking about their school generation (classmates)... i.e. the cast of D.C. II. They're basically saying "let's get the old gang together again for a party and relive the good old times". It's not the word itself that I was objecting to, but I don't think the insinuation you ascribed to it is there.
I just think there are better words to be used. That coupled with Otome's disappearance from the character pictures or even reference to is suspicious since she is pretty much the main heroine even more than Yume. They aren't just gong to leave her out of the special route which makes me think there's something telling about her picture which is why she was left out. If she was just out of the country then she would still likely come in at the end and as such there is no reason to leave her picture out. There's also the fact that the year after the 5 year timeskip is roughly 15 years before DCIII which is roughly the same time that the hero and heroines of DCIII are starting to be born.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2013-02-12 at 14:38.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote