Thread: Licensed Hourou Musuko
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-10, 04:20   Link #213
Sol Falling

I need some filthy doujins about Nitori railing Anna, lol. I never thought he was that pure a kid in the first place, but Shimura is really holding out .

I still have no idea/opinion about the ultimate direction this story's going on the issue of Shuu's transgender identity, but with all the sex and masturbation talk recently, I do have to comment that I feel like if a biological male goes as far as to actually have sex using their penis, some part of their mind becomes dyed as inescapably male. Sexuality is something that's just that powerful, particularly if Shuu indulges in it that habitually, like Doi's masturbation comment hints at (or, to be frank, like I'd expect from most boys at that age).

Anyway, it's been a while since I've reread this series and the chapters don't really seem to be coming out that regularly, so just when I'm getting into the mood of Takatsuki x Chiba scenes it always hits me like a bucket of cold water when I remember Saorin is dating that jerkass Furuya. Shitsux. Just talking about the series in general, it's not like I'm bored or anything but I'm way less invested in the characters than I ever was before because of stuff like that so I hope that things start to improve sometime.

Last edited by Sol Falling; 2013-06-10 at 05:45.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote