View Single Post
Old 2009-03-26, 09:54   Link #1166
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
wasn't expecting Luxus father but the double agent, i had my suspicions about. Gazille is a good guy and i saw that when he took the lightning blast.
I honestly thought that Gazille would betray fairy tail 100% and that Makarov would 1HKO him to give Luxus a serious warning at first.
Quote:
Mashima needs to start exploring the world of fairytail insted of character stories. there good but there are soo many now. all back to back. start exploring the magic and Fairytail world.
True, travelling makes the world go round, I'm still expecting dark guild encounters and Zelef's minions sprouting here and there. Being flexible in the story is very nice but we shouldn't lose sight of the main plot.
Quote:
Gildarts has to be a true devil to be over a monster like Luxus, I hope he makes an appearance soon.
I'd say Gildartz will appear before some insanely hax-strong enemy eho kidnapped Lucy and beat up Gray while he was trying to save her, ending up in Lluvia going berserk and Natsu having to stop her...then the bad guy would laugh and Gildartz would appear out of nowhere to feed him his teeth!
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote