View Single Post
Old 2006-10-10, 06:31   Link #66
shimplicity

funnily, i think i'm the only one who didn't vote for harima.. initially, he was an interesting chap but the fact that he is still in a state of denial gets really frustrating. there are other better hot girls who like him for godsake like eri or yakumo but he still pins for tenma who obviously love karasuma. i suppose this is done on purpose so that the stories become endless and continue on season after season. i feel like screaming at harima to get on with it and tell tenma and then get over it. the plot doesn't seem to be progressing at all with harima still trying to confess to tenma.

i suppose this is why karasuma and asou are my favourite male characters. although karasuma may seem like a dry and boring person. i think as you get to know little details about him, it's quite surprising that a daydreaming quiet boy writes manga and can play the guitar! it's also pretty obvious that he cares for tenma although he doesn't show much initiative but anyone notice how he appears everytime tenma thinks about him... it's almost creepy.

asou is probably the only decent guy in the story. the rest are just.. pervertic.. -.-
i can't believe even nakara or something like that is also part of that organization the class had. anyways, totally give my support to asou x miko~ i also wish there is more focus on him..

for female characters, i voted for ichijou, yakumo and miko.
tenma is just plain irritating and acts like a baby most of the time. sure she's funny but i just get sick of her after awhile. but i do salute her in her pursue for karasuma.

yakumo is the all rounded good girl who takes care of everybody, helpful, kind. polite and wary of boys. i hope some side character in the story might come out and be her knight in shining armor. i believe she deserves a better guy who understands her and do not go GA GA over her that would just scare her away. oh well, maybe im such a romantic who believes in happy ending which is why it frustrates me that the story has no appearance of a decent ending or maybe there is.. i'm still somewhere in the middle of the 2nd season.

hmm.. miko and ichijou has a similarity in which they possess almost super human strength.. let's just say they are strong girls but yet very sweet natured. i like them in the basketball arc and i wish there is more focus on them too.