Thread: Licensed Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai
View Single Post
Old 2011-05-14, 06:47   Link #203
Forsaken_Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Nemu is delusional and Kobato is the imouto right? I wonder how can she tell which is the one who is because in their inner self they might look different but in the outside they all look the same. Maybe because she's the imouto and already knew what's going on with his big bro. Kakeru cares for his imouto in his own way but both siblings are screwed. Good thing the okama bastard is caught. Among all the 4 personalities it looks like Garuda is the most insane and dangerous. It looks like he also shows up if the other 3 is succumb to extreme anger. Shuu is earning points too on Hotori but.... this is probably the only show that can make scene treating a wound into like that lol
Nemu? You mean Naru? Oh and the show already established that Kobato knows what's up with her brother. Right when she was first introduced in fact.
Spoiler for minor but what gives:

Btw, thanks a lot for posting. I can finally stop editing my previous post. God I edited that thing probably a hundred times. It did make me realize just how many good shows are airing this season though... and I thought I was just about done with Anime o.0
Forsaken_Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote