View Single Post
Old 2012-08-16, 00:23   Link #3416
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Man they all might as well be in a similar boat right now as far as I'm concerned, but Muv-Luv has more time to sort things out...at least one would imagine. That said it continues to look like you're really just still centered in on AGE to me more than anything, which is why I find your position kind of hard to relate to. Can't shake this feeling that you just seem to have a bone to pick with AGE here and it's coloring your arguments.
I don't have a bone to pick with AGE, and of course the discussions in the AGE threads should be around AGE and not other shows!

Personally i enjoy AGE, but at the same time, as i'm sure ive said before, i'm not going to disregard it's many flaws and i enjoy discussing both the ups and downs of the show.

The reason i reply to most of your posts is because you have a very strong opinion and i'd like to know how you reason, but at the same time you take anyone discussing AGE's flaws as some kind of personal attack, which they are not, and not to mention you are very quick to throw out the " you are a flamer " card as soon as someone disagrees with you.

While Muv-Luv has time to build up it's story, from the VN's, it's alot of peacetime then shit hits the fan with BETA's destroying the calm days, then they head back to their hives for x amount of time, so i have high hopes for that show.

The first and second episodes are pretty misleading if you havent read the VN's, it gives off the wrong impressions to a first time viewer.
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote