View Single Post
Old 2013-04-24, 17:09   Link #321
kuromitsu

Oh, I almost forgot about episode 6... There was some really nice direction in this episode, both visually and musically.

The plot thickens which is good, I like the added layer to the power struggles within the school, and also Mayura emerging as a leader who may have genuine affection for Izumiko but also follows her own interests. I wish we had seen more of Takayanagi since his defeat - he's supposed to be uber powerful, but the Souda triplets (okay, Masumi) kicked his ass so thoroughly I thought he wasn't such a big deal after all. (Perhaps he was just tricked by Masumi's true identity, though if he really is such a huge deal perhaps he should've noticed he was a spirit earlier...)

I still have no special feelings for Miyuki and Izumiko, but I hope getting more deeply involved in the plot will be good for them.

Damn, the Souda family house. I wholeheartedly agree with Izumiko, I'd love to live in such a house (and such a place!).

By the way, as for Miyuki's (Shinkou! XD that made me laugh) issues with Yukimasa, I think they're more along the lines of his (perceived or real) lack of power/competence.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote