View Single Post
Old 2004-12-14, 13:29   Link #261
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knishman
HOLY SHIT MIGUEL AINT DEAD!

http://www.mahq.net/animation/gundam/seed/gsseep1.htm

MIGUEL ACTUALLY EJECTED AND THEN DETONATED HIS MS!

HES ALIVE, so most likely the piolet of the Orange Zaku is MIGUEL!

Nope, Miguel IS dead. (Unless they really mess with the script.)
(I'll retract this comment if Fraga survived the Dominion's shot.)

Quote from the site you mentioned:

You probably only read this part:

"He attacks again, and Kira takes over the controls when he sees his friends are in danger. He then reprograms the OS at lighting fast speed and dodges Miguel's attacks. He pulls out two 'Armor Schneider' combat knives and stabs the GINN with both of them. Miguel sets the GINN to self detonate and escapes before it explodes. "

But Miguel gets another GINN, and heads to his doom:

"Kira tosses his 'Midas Messer' beam boomerang at Miguel and cuts the GINN's legs off. He then moves in with his 'Schwert Gewehr' sword and cuts the GINN in half. "

Too bad Miguel trashed his custom one when he fought with Gai, otherwise I'd be interested to know what would happen.
(Well... he's still probalby die since it's Kira he's fighting... [No, it isn't because Kira's strong, but because he's the main character])

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyByNite
Maybe I'm remembering wrong, but I think there were some sources that said the introduction of mobile suits by Zaft dominated the mobile armors so much because the EA had been building their MA's with nuclear engines and then when the neutron jammers took that away they suddenly retreated back to less powerful MA's?

Now that they have canceller technology I guess they could build new nuke-powered MA's, or they might just be improving their designs of the non-nuke powered MA's?
Which I suspect is the reason for the producers to add a neutron stampeder. Since nuclear powered MA's would most likely be just as, if not more powerful than battery-powered MS. (Gundams excluded?)

Now the only question is WHEN will they develop technology to cancel the stampeder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vferthjr
this is kinda confusing...anyways...loved the episode...I wonder why Gilbert Dullindal (that's how u spell it right?) still calls Athrun 'Alex'...and anyways, wouldn't everyone know how Athrun looks like? considering that he is still regarded as a hero from the battle of Yakin Due?

And omg...why doesn't Kira talk?! he's like 'yeah...yeah..yeah...uhn hm...' doesn't talk much like in Seed does he?
Athrun's probably not that well known amongst ZAFT personnel, at least in terms of people knowing what he looks like.

Furthermore, he did consider himself to have defected to ORB, so maybe the chairman doesn't want Athrun to get too much attention to himself.

Now, why doesn't Kira talk?

hmm... maybe it's because of Lacus and his Mom. I don't think that Kira would be the type that wears the pants in a household. Besides, it's possible that he's been driven insane by the kids.

(Also, it's probably because the producers don't want him to get involved too much. I mean just by 'yeah... I know... ' etc, Kira's already putting Shinn backstage. Imagine what would happen if he starts 'fighting for good' again.

Last edited by eMpTy265; 2004-12-14 at 13:40.
eMpTy265 is offline   Reply With Quote