View Single Post
Old 2004-12-14, 13:32   Link #262
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by archzai
2.) I think Asuran very well knows that this Lacus is fake, I mean cmon the Haro is obvious, especially since HE made the Haros.
I think Athrun just has completely lost any ability to distinguish real and fake Lacus(es) after what happened back in SEED, when his fiancee goes from a lovely naive princess and idol, to someone who can infiltrate military facilities and steal a Gundam, to someone who can stare at people's head exploding right in front of her without a blink, to the leader of a renegade military group and great strategist and battle tactician, then to a kind and loving motherly figure cooking dinners... I can't blame him, that must have left a pretty huge emotion trauma, and after going through all this, how can you be sure Lacus will not suddenly decide to go to PLANT and change her make-up for some incomprehensible reason?

As for Haros, since she can modify the Haro herself to make it into a high-tech lock-pick device that can unlock confinement doors in the enemy's newest battleship, I guess modifying it to speak english is just a piece of cake

Quote:
Originally Posted by eMpTy265
Too bad Miguel trashed his custom one when he fought with Gai, otherwise I'd be interested to know what would happen.
(Well... he's still probalby die since it's Kira he's fighting... [No, it isn't because Kira's strong, but because he's the main character])
well, if he's fighting Kira with his custom MS, he'll easily trash Kira and Gundam SEED will end at ep1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrivera
Althought I still have a question, why in the episoe Deakka and Issac, din't come out with Buster and Duel. Both of the Gundams survived the battle and if I were them I would keep them as my personal trophie.
it's because Buster and Duel are way obsolette now, and they get Zakus which are leagues better than the first gen GAT-X spec-wise.
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote