View Single Post
Old 2010-11-06, 11:28   Link #5100
serverwolf

well, i belive in the white text that was about "rosa unlocked the door to the chapel, the servents witnesed it" (i dont think it was 'magic' i can explain why i think like that but its too hard for me to say it in english)

also, rosa went to the sleeping room to get the key for the chapel. i think it kind of usless if she did that kind of 'act'.
you might say that she did it so that the kids will wake up from her noisyness but that what make it ilogical for me.
rosa couldn't know who will wake up, and by 'chance' it was battler (and he was so dizzy that he fell asleep right away)
i dont think a 'criminal' will rely on some dumb-luck.

also i think that there was this knox about chances and accidents.... cant remember.

about the next riddel, i will ignore jessica and kanon's case becuse it way to easy. its not even a closed room case. so in the secound riddel its gonna be kanon's illusion.

-edit-
UsagiTenpura im talking about the 2EP here becuse no one actully enter the EP2 thread anymore and i didnt read EP7 yet so i dont want to enter the spoiler thread. (and i use spoilers from other EP too)
also, about rosa not noticing: she checked if it was locked or not, it was locked.