Thread: Licensed Code: Breaker
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-21, 00:01   Link #251
Razdent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
So... She's a bad character for being consistent? Why would she suddenly grow a sense of personal safety out of nowhere? She never had it before. You don't just "learn" that.
Haha, well to be blunt, yes she's going to be a "bad character" if she stays consistent with this "total disregard for her own life" thing she has going on. At least to me anyway. I like seeing character growth and seeing them fleshed out. I don't really enjoy seeing characters play ideals to the best of their ability. Preservation, survival, adapting, etc is part of human nature so it's just kinda odd seeing her do everything the opposite. The code breakers were supposed to contrast her ideals/convictions and they even have their own reasons for doing what they do so it's weird seeing a "normal" girl behave just as erratic as they do. It just makes it hard for me to relate to any of the characters. Anyway, I suppose it's not really a big deal if it's just her that stays the same. At the very least, everything happened to work out for her.

Last edited by Razdent; 2012-11-21 at 00:30.
Razdent is offline   Reply With Quote