View Single Post
Old 2009-04-30, 10:31   Link #251
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
episode 4 was pretty solid. Introduction of the target and location for the hit also their covers and how their weapons were delivered to them. They memorized everything that need to be memorized including cameras. They picked the perfect time to attack when the target and guards felt the most safe when he was back in the vehicle. Just goes to show no matter how safe you think you are there is always a way. I thought their masks made a great addition to their look and actions reminded me Darker than black. I also liked how the mob boss didnt flinch when his time came he did like a man.

Ein showing those kind of emotions we say near and at the end was a nice touch. Having a counterpart and now being alone is causing her emotions to reawaken but Zwei's emotions are fading its a nice contrast and one can see how these two will become so close it will be like they are as one.

Really loving the series so far really nice to see how well this one is doing Bee Train really nailed this one so far.