View Single Post
Old 2011-07-23, 18:08   Link #1916
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
I vaguely remember an interview where the director and team talk about how the ED music videos are "broadcasts from the future" ... implying some future where they go professional. It was intended to contrast with the obviously amateur OPs.

I also got the feeling it was *A* future - not fixed in concrete. We know how keen the industry is on 'parallel reality reboot alternative" nonsense that lets them pretty much do anything they want at any time

That would, of course, fit in with the "during college" hypothesis you propose and explain the absence of Azunyan in the first videos.
Interesting! That would make sense for the ED music videos, because really, they do seem like 'mature versions' of themselves 'Yui's lack of hair pin'. I wouldn't say the OPs have anything to do with the future. The only thing that would make sense would be the 'Utauyo!! MIRACLE' OP. Since it kind of looks like a homemade video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
We know how keen the industry is on 'parallel reality reboot alternative" nonsense that lets them pretty much do anything they want at any time
next thing you know it , will find out the character image songs are cannon.

Just a couple pictures I would like to share, that I took awhile back
--------------------------

--------------------------
Future HTT.
Notice how Yui has no hair pin

----------------
Comparison Archive
HTT and The Beatles (I)
HTT and The Who
HTT and The Beatles (II)
HTT and The Beatles (II) part 2
HTT and The Beatles (III)
HTT and Jimi Hendrix
HTT and The Beatles (IV)

Last edited by Afternoon Tea; 2011-07-24 at 01:40.
Afternoon Tea is offline   Reply With Quote