View Single Post
Old 2007-06-27, 20:20   Link #169
LadyMadChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmolita View Post
ok everyone I have to know. Does athrun ever feel remorseful for the way he treated cagalli in destiny??????especially after his defection.
You could say that Fukuda and co took it back. In the special editions Athrun didn't treat Cagalli so badly, so he has a lot less to feel bad about. In the same way, the special editions do a lot to bridge the distance between the two.

Quote:
Interesting....I think it be really cool If for the movie Kira and cagalli parents survived, cagalli was kidnapped by her father and blue cosmos returned to try to kill the ultimate corrdinator they wanted dead so badly.....I honestly can't see zaft and the earth forces engaging in another war...opinions please
Becareful that could end up a plotline for the upcoming movie!!!! With Fukuda and write in charge, ya never know

Quote:
Even if Cagalli would try to get back together with Athrun, he would decline.

Meyrin on the other hand did everything right. She is not pushy, not a tomboy and truly loves Athrun.

In fact, she abandoned ZAFT, her sister, her career, everything for Athrun. She puts her life in his hands without blinking or thinking twice.

It's not rocket science to figure out who is better fitting for Athrun at this point.
I'll admit it: its easier to have a relationship with Meyrin. She's available and she'd totally devote herself to him. Does he want that? I'm not so sure, but since he's sticking around in Orb, and Mey's back in Plant, I gotta lean towards him wanting to be there (in Orb) for Cags.
LadyMadChan is offline   Reply With Quote