View Single Post
Old 2009-10-04, 04:44   Link #6343
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
I don't think 6 is Voltes V, maybe Daimos? Because as far as I know the main character had black hair. Even though I never watched Voltes V playing SRW I never seen that character from Voltes V. But I really am not sure what that anime is.
It's definitly not Voltes V, and I don't think it's Daimos either.
He looks similar to protagonist of Daimos, but the pilot outfit is completely different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiBear View Post
Just saw a few random shows on TV, and was wondering what they were Sorry for the bad descriptions... I only saw parts of the episodes.

1. The main character is a teenaged (?) boy with dark blue hair and a blonde fringe, and he wears a red jacket. The scene I saw was about him talking to his father (?) about his brother. In the credits, there were two male characters who looked related, both with silver hair, one short and one long. I didn't get much of the plot, but it seems to involve toy racecars?

2. I'm not so sure if this is an anime... But it looks like one It's about a village/town full of sheep, and there are 4 main sheep, and one is a girl who years pink. There is also an elder sheep with glasses. Also, there are two wolves who live together (married?) One is a male who has an orange hair, and he tries to capture the sheep, but never really succeeds. When he fails, his wife (?) who wears a crown and a red jacket hits him with a frying pan... Seems like a funny show ^^
1: Not enough description, but small race cars, red jacket, and brothers sounds like Bakusou Kyoudai Lets&Go!.
The only thing is, it's his brother that has a blue hair, not him.

No idea about the second one, the only anime I know of starring sheeps was Bell of Chirin.
Now THAT was one messed up traumatizing anime.

Last edited by aohige; 2009-10-04 at 04:59.
aohige is offline   Reply With Quote