View Single Post
Old 2012-04-07, 10:55   Link #8
thehumangod1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
Really? To quote Sam, "Paulina is so shallow, you could stand in a puddle of her and not get your feet wet". XD I hated her-she reminded me WAY too much of the preppy snobs from my high school who always tortured me mercilessly and said things like "Why do you wear such ugly clothes!? Why are you reading that book backwards!? You're such a baby!"
Besides, she only liked Danny Phantom, not Fenton. Sam loved him for who he was, both egos.

Kikyou and Inuyasha have too many bitter feelings between them to ever be a good couple again. It just doesn't work.

Yes, blushing! There's a lot of it! XD Go watch the show again if you don't believe me!
What do you mean by "an ostrich"? o_o
Dannys very shallow too which is why it works. and Paulina fell in love with phantom after he saved her, so i guess shes looking for a guy whos willing to his life for her, which Danny is. and in that episode with circus freak and the reality gems, once its discovered that Danny is the phantom she starts liking him. the pairing is completely do-able, and they both like each other, the way its better than with sam is that it didn't take danny 8 years to figure out he liked Paulina unlike with Sam.

and idk, with love that strong, im sure Inuyasha and Kikyou could've worked out
thehumangod1 is offline   Reply With Quote