View Single Post
Old 2012-04-14, 16:42   Link #27
Polarpew
Bash'a no falor talah

Send a message via AIM to Polarpew
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
I'm having a hard time understanding how Lancer managed to get on Berserker's jet so easily but otherwise that was an utterly fantastic episode.

It was truly cringe-worthy watching Kariya get nothing but burned for his efforts. It's just God damn painful to watch. Kotomine didn't actually do what I expected him to do but it was close enough. In the end Kotomine decided to help Kariya.

So Lancer didn't need to die but it was great of him to sacrifice his spear. Well he has no problems doing it since he doesn't even care for the grail but still.

And Saber's excalibur was pure awesome. They even decided to put in a special Yuki Kaijura Promised Sword of Victory BGM for us VN fans. I had the dumbest grin on my face when that BGM played up. Awesome.
Heroic spirits can return to spirit form at any time. During which they can materialize anywhere at will. Its not effective in combat situations since they leave themselves open during the transition but in the case of traveling to a destination quickly *Lancer appearing on Berserker's Jet* it works quite well.

omg i love this series. each episode feels like a mini movie by itself! The animation is once of the best I've ever seen in an anime to boot and the lighting is amazing.