View Single Post
Old 2013-04-14, 14:24   Link #24
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirno View Post
S2 is more gruesome than previous season, eh?
Gruesome is one word for it... XD;; Actually, right now I'm listening to the Azazel-san DJ CD that came with volume 7 of the manga, and there's a part where Onosaka Masaya (Azazel) and Kamiya Hiroshi (Beelzebub) are leafing through volume 7 and going "lol this is hilarious but there's no way they would ever show this on TV, nope"... well, guess what. XDDDD;; (Mizushima Tsutomu is really pushing it in this season... XD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
I wondered what body parts were so disgusting that they needed to obscure them with pixelization. God only knows what that was hanging over Akutabe's shoulder. You'd think some demon would be available for cleanup chores. Now that would be a grimoire worth owning.
It was just gore, that sort of thing gets censored (or rather, never actually shown) on TV. And something tells me Azazel was the one who had to clean up his own mess. XD

I'm really curious who will voice the new characters in the next arc... they assembled a fantastic cast for S1, I hope this trend will continue in S2.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote