Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Chihayafuru Season 2
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-14, 03:42   Link #161
fukarming

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamZZ View Post
It's risky to introduce new characters. Their story may become too minor later. I can see why there are Taichi haters out there. Taichi swiftly rejects Sumire's love quest. Also, he's too confident with girls. It seems he admits it is usually girls asking him out. Maybe he has dated many girls at same time. No wonder there are Taichi haters. p.s. Their hate is rage, not jealousy...not jealousy.
There are Taichi haters? What do they hate him for? He is simply stating a fact that girls always come on to him.

For the last 26 episode/105 chapter of manga all I see is "perfect man - Taichi". Everyone in the world should watch Chihaya Furu and learn to become Taichi

As for Sumire's hate, well the Karuta club is doing bait and switch. They should expect to see that coming. If someone told me they are feeding me free food but instead give me a 3 hour boring lecture on something I am not interested (which happened alot in real life, about crooked company want you to buy/invest), I will interupt and ask where is my food
Then they came for me and force me to be a vegan by that time no one was left to speak up.
fukarming is offline   Reply With Quote