View Single Post
Old 2007-09-25, 04:49   Link #25
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Despite StrikerS' story having a cluttered and messed up storyline, atleast we can note that Nana Mizuki and Yukari Tamura both did a good job on the opening and ending theme songs for this season. Most likely, StrikerS had the best songs out of the previous two seasons and the ending theme songs didn't have that "happy" feel to it, even though it is still called a "Shoujo" type of show.

Although it would have been an interesting turnabout for StrikerS to include death to one of its main characters, despite its "magical girl" theme, but remember, we did get death in the previous seasons (precia and Reinforce I) and we did get three people that died in this season (Zest, Regius, and Due...I think she's dead).

Even though Vivio was blamed for StrikerS' story to go bad, maybe they used that influence to show us that she could be the upcoming rising star that might take over the fourth season as the new main character and lead heroine. But its no excuse for not letting her get proper character development though. Vivio had potential, just like how Caro and Erio were supposed to get proper character development also. Not to mention Lutecia also.

EDIT I will miss StrikerS and the feeling of anticipation that happens every week when the new episode was going to premiere...even though if the episode was full of meaningless talk or was action packed.

Last edited by Ultima_Rasengan05; 2007-09-25 at 05:15.