View Single Post
Old 2013-02-22, 02:05   Link #99
mrShady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artful Dodger View Post
Um, this boils down to nearly the same thing as the quote I copied in my last post... You believe this, a shounen manga should be about Naruto having the most powerful bijuu and doing ridiculously "OP stuff", in other words, being the next shinobi god.

By "shinobi god", Ill assume you mean the next sage/prophesied one. Well, in my opinion legendary characters being this powerful doesn't ruin Naruto reaching that level. For one, they're both dead. Secondly, at his current level, he is practically already a god among the living considering what he's been doing, and has accomplished in the war, not to mention his young age and the fact that he's only using half of the kyuubi chakra. We already know he'll get stronger considering all the hints given.

He's arguably made more of an impact on the war than the entire alliance; I'm just amazed that anyone can still be unsatisfied just because of these two characters. The entire war arc turned out to be a huge Naruto fanservice/powerup fest. Its not like this is Sasuke, or any of his peers, this is Hashirama and Madara; they've been praised since the beginning of the manga, so I disagree, I simply don't find their abilities or level of power to be an issue.
Let's agree to disagree I don't think either of us is ever going to change his opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
I never mentioned that, but just out of curiousity, what do you consider a tactic then?

Maybe you need to reread the manga or something. In the end, no matter how clever the tactic is, stuff like brute strength and the like also play a part, and always have. Shikamaru vs Temari and Shikamaru vs Tayuya are excellent examples.

Again, how about you wait for the manga to be competed before saying stuff like that? In any case, Naruto is much younger than Hashirama, so it's not really a fair comparison.
Like I said there's a sharp decrease in how much of an effect tactics have in the recent fights and I consider it a step back in story telling.

So you're saying that Naruto in sage mode without the Kyuubi will get to be just as strong as flashback Hashirama?
Now do you see my point. It's lame that these dead guys are this powerful, it really wasn't necessary.
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote