View Single Post
Old 2011-10-07, 12:41   Link #24921
Kani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
Her goal is not to make someone experience fear.
And it isn't to have revenge on someone either.
Beato never committed murder for the sake of pleasure.
Sorry I forgot about that. Then my guess would be it was to create a mystery for Battler in a try to remind him of their mystery discussions. Sounds like a lame motive though.

Quote:
Hideyoshi claims he sees Shannon. Why Hideyoshi makes that claim?
He might take for granted that she's dead since she lies with theother corpses. I don't think he did a close inspection. Also if I remember correctly I think Will or someone else said something along the lines of "That was quite risky, if they had looked closer you'd been found out."

Quote:
Jessica was with Nanjo when he treated Kanon. How come Jessica didn't notice a thing?
Good point. Depend show much we can make assumptions here. Nanjo could for example have told her to stay back and never given her the chance to inspect closer. And whoever the culprit is they're a darn good actor. Actually I don't like that the culprit never seems to make any mistakes. You can't find anything out from their expressions or such.

Quote:
How could Kumasawa, Nanjo and Genji be so condescending about a plan involving their own death?
Genji feels a great debt to Kinzo and have at some point said he's ready to die for him I think. There's not much backstory on Kumasawa but she was at least a maid for Kuwadorian-Beato and maybe got strong motherly feelings for her. As for Nanjo, I have no idea. I find it quite hard that Kumasawa or Nanjo would go as far a s suicide. But maybe Genji joined her and they killed the other 2 together.

Quote:
That's not just Genji, There's Kumasawa and Gohda too. Rosa also must have been the one who opened the door, she would have noticed if it was open already.
Why is Rosa covering the murderer?
I'm not sure if Ghoda ever tried the door. I can only remember Genji checking it. And depending on the kind of lock, Rosa might not ave noticed if the door unlocked or not.

Quote:
This is actually the only murder case that ryuukishi explained in details. Shannon killed Gohda and George with a gun. She then killed herself by tying the gun to a weight. The weight then dragged the weapon behind the dresser. Which is why Shannon was found sat in front of it.
Where did he explain this? That's quite a complicated murder. I wonder how he could think we would be able to guess something like that?

Quote:
Isn't it simplier if the usual culprit "Yasu" killed them before the 3rd - 5th twilight? I think that the less people you assume they are murderer the better it is.
Also how Gohda was threatened? Why he didn't tell the truth once in front of everyone?
That's true, but since I made the assumption that they were part of the bad guys gang from the beginning, I thought it would be a better way to have a few "extra culprits" running around for a while. It makes reasoning easier.
I'm not sure if the threatened thing is right, I just can't think of any other explanation. Maybe he were too scared to tell them? But you're right this is a weak link in my logic.

Quote:
Generally your reconstruction is the one that's most accepted and that was hinted by Will. However Will completely missed to explain "How" all these crimes could have been performed when it's obvious that they required the complicity of several people.
This is the hardest thing to explain.
Yep, definitely. Especially since we don't even know if the culprit is the same in all arcs.

Quote:
A popular theory is that there was a fake murder conspiracy. So basically pretty much everyone except Battler enacted a serial murder scenario believing no one was going to really die, but then Yasu killed the victims for real once they've been isolated. This is hinted in EP5 and EP6 where the first twilight victims are clearly not dead when discovered but everyone say they are.
I can't really get this theory to fit with the first arcs. But of course it's worth keeping in mind.
Kani is offline   Reply With Quote