View Single Post
Old 2013-03-29, 00:30   Link #801
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Unfortunately, I forgot to mention the comedy in that wall of text, heh. Except it's usually one of two things; Shizuno and Moroha making fun of Satsuki, or Shizuno playing around with Moroha and getting caught by Satsuki.

I really like the chemistry between Shizuno and Moroha. Not just because they're formerly husband and wife, but because they complement each other so well. Satsuki just doesn't compare to Shizuno's 天下無敵-level 大和撫子 skill, and that's without going into Satsuki's horrible character flaws.

EDIT:

Just remembered that 聖剣の姫と神盟騎士団 is already out! Time to stalk some blogs and sites for reviews about it...

「おまえ、わたしのものになりなさい」「は?」お調子者の初級魔道士ダークは、無敵の傭兵騎士団“聖剣団” の若き女剣士フィーネによって、無理やり団員にさせられる。だがラグナの谷を守るその騎士団は、今や弱小の “二代目”となっていた!フィーネの下で聖剣団復活に付き合わされるダークだが、そんな矢先に禁断の黒魔術 を操るカーラーン国の“魔軍”がラグナの谷に侵攻し―!?谷が危機を迎える中、ダークは思わぬ 作戦に出る。

Those lines of dialogue make me think of Vanadis. Hahaha. If this turns out to be something like Kuro no Hiera Glaphicos meets Vanadis in terms of fantasy setting, focus on the duo lead, and several conspiratorial agendas clashing against one another, then I'll be trembling with excitement...(also PV is here for those interested)

Another additional edit, I apologize, but it seems that based on the official site for 聖剣の姫と神盟騎士団, Volume 2 is going to be released two months right after Volume 1! This is perfect, since this means I can purchase both of them, along with 千の魔剣と盾の乙女 10, 魔弾の王と戦姫 7, and 黒鋼の魔紋修復士 6 all in one fell swoop.

Last edited by Hemisphere; 2013-03-29 at 11:23. Reason: Added some more info on 聖剣の姫と神盟騎士団 after digging around
Hemisphere is offline   Reply With Quote