View Single Post
Old 2011-08-17, 17:35   Link #53
Cael
Lurker Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Nagato still didn't use every type of Ninjutsu, so I still say he was significantly underpowered from what he could be. Sprouting cyborg arms from nothing is fun, but I wanted to see Nagato shoot off 6 different S-Class elemental jutsus (from all the elements) within seconds. Hell, I wanted to see him using combination jutsus, as well as bloodline abilities (not that either were confirmed as possible for the Rinnegan, but it would have still been cool). Now that would have been an indicator of the true power of the Rinnegan. Instead, we get the same old shtick as before.
We may still see what you just described. Just not from Nagato. Madara's puppets I imagine are even more powerful.

I really hope Itachi sticks around for awhile. It would be epic if he were around when Sasuke shows up. If what Kabuto said was true, and Edo Tensei won't cancel of its own accord, even if Kabuto dies... is the only way to stop/kill Itachi... to seal him?

Who does Kabuto have left to counter/capture the new trio? His Ace in the coffin? I'm interested to see what he does now.

If Madara knew that Itachi was on the loose, I'm sure he would put a stop to it, to prevent him from influencing Sasuke.

I feel like the trio would get destroyed by Madara and his puppets. Too many Rinnegans and sharingans to deal with, and they are immortal jinchuurikis to top it off. Itachi better keep his sword handy. The trio needs a kage to join them and make it a quartet, to give them a better chance. I'm thinking Gaara. He needs to finish off his battle first though.

I'm still waiting for an update on Kakashi's division. No word on the seven swordsmen or the bloodline limit zombies. I wonder if this was to give Suigetsu time to get there? Also Chiyo and Kimimaro have yet to fight.
Cael is offline   Reply With Quote