View Single Post
Old 2009-04-02, 06:08   Link #55
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Again...I say from what I heard from the OST, at least we know the series wont going for darker theme...since most of the theme rather lively. I never said darker theme is good...i wonder where you got the idea that i said darker theme is good..huh

and I am right for saying that the OST isn't epic because in fact, it isnt epic. You dont expect me to make a lies to say this OST rocks because all the song is made of epic. I just merely stated my thought for this OST.

and most the epic song usually come from darker anime, I never heard any epic song from a lively anime so far.

Geez...what with you anyways?
*throws a battleaxe at noobita* So you are saying Honoka's theme isn't epic enough for you?

IMO, the ED is pretty epic, considering how the opening is so mellow, then it launches into a lively beat.

Code Geass has a more aristocratic feel to it due to the theme of the anime revolving around royalty. Sorakake's music pretty much exemplifies what Einstein said about quantum physics :

I am like a child entering a library full of books, all of different topics, all in different tongues. I may not know how to read every single one of them, but somehow I feel that I may be able to understand them all one day.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote