View Single Post
Old 2011-12-27, 02:41   Link #46
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

So, after a short lecture from a friend, I'll try to rewrite everything (that isn't spoilerish) that I can remember to make sure I got it right. Please point out any mistakes.

The land that the story takes place, the Japanese land is the only land on Earth that is livable because other lands are dimensionally unstable. The now Far-Eastern citizens were the original residents of this land and had their own original prophecies that follows Japan history. Originally the God-People (humanity that came back from space) stay away from the original Divine Land (Japan land) and lives in an alternate dimension of it (and conduct their own Testament prophecy by reenacting world history). However, due to a war caused by the original Divine Land incident, there's a rip in the dimension (caused by a meltdown of reactors similar to what happened in the anime) and the original and alternate world become merged. This also caused the merging of the Testament and the Japanese prophecies, resulting in chaos. Deemed responsible for the current predicament, the Divine-Land denizens were cornered by the Testament and they're forced to live in the now Far-East. And thus Far-East became a repressed country with no independence.

Regarding "students". Students ARE the political body of each nation, and they are the ones who decide the futures of their respective nations. However, as a form of pressure, Far-Eastern students are limited to the age of 18. Anyone older are required to graduate and step-down from any political activities. Students have two main bodies: the cabinet of presidency and the school organization. It's not uncommon for someone to be the head of both organizations, like Toori.

......Do I get that right so far?