View Single Post
Old 2013-08-13, 01:14   Link #109
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
I think most Titans will likely to attack any human they see.... and also.., probably... they got used in attacking walled cities since they got used to finding humans there.... If they make the Titans attack think that they are also found in the top of trees then they'll attack the forest as well where humans are of advantage...
I'll be honest... I'm not sure if you are being serious, or just messing around for the hey...

Forrest isn't in their strategic advantage. Open space is... within the confinement of those giant walls. Think about it for a second.... What's the most common natural calamity takes place in forest on a regular basis? Fire, of course! There is a reason why large group of people live in open space in our world, aside for farming, irrigation, grazing for domesticated animal for meat, etc. Also, while a dumb titan can't climb trees, a smart titan can start a fire and smoke em' out in the open field for the dumb titans.

Quote:
Yeah, Titans might both the city and the forest... but which is better.. 100 Titans attacking only a city or 50 Titans attacking them in their base in the forest and 50 in the forest. I think its very smart strategy....
Neither is better. 50 titans attacking civilian who has no way of defending themselves is much much worse than 100 titans' attacking them where the Recon Corps can provide a mean for defense and fight back. The Recon Corps can also focus on their job better when the civilians are growing the food for them. A survival strategy is only good for when you are thinking of staying alive only for yourself. But if the primary function of your job is to take care of people who don't have the necessary skill or access to defend themselves, then what good is survival skill to a Recon Corps soldier?
monir is offline   Reply With Quote