View Single Post
Old 2012-04-08, 10:18   Link #208
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
Oh man that new ED. And we all know it can't end well for them.

That reminds me. We never see Tohsaka Aoi in F/SN so I'm guessing she dies too. I wonder how? She's not a normal target or near the battles. So maybe:
1. Kiritsugu targets her to get at Tokiomi.
2. Kotomine targets her to get at Tokiomi.
3. She dies through simple bad luck.
4. She intentionally heads into a danger zone for some reason.
I don't remember if the game ever explained that. She could have died of natural causes after the war, so who knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
In the OP it shows Irisviel oozing blackish liquid. Then I suddenly remembered: Kiritsugu, Kotomine, and Gil were hit with Grail mud. Kotomine and Gil knew the Grail was corrupted and could ooze curse mud.

IIRC, Ilya was used to bring out cursed Grail mud in Fate route. She was an imperfect grail activation because the Servants weren't all dead. Saber and Gil never really died in the Fourth War.

Adding it up and I'm seeing something like: Kiritsugu gets forced into a corner by Kotomine and Gil. Irisviel activates as an incomplete Grail to back him up and suddenly: curse mud and chaos everywhere.

One thing that doesn't fit in is: Saber didn't understand the true nature of the Grail. That's weird. How were Gil, Kiritsugu, and Kotomine close enough to be hit with Irisviel mud but Saber too far away to know the Grail is corrupted?
I am really surprised they put that in the OP. I can understand them being in the muddy water but to show that... it hurts to watch!

Saber not remembering and how Iri activates... we will have to wait and see. Saber could not remember because of a unique Command Seal usage or something. Iri could activate by accident, not being able to contain the Servants. She is a lot older and is getting weaker as the war progresses.