View Single Post
Old 2013-04-16, 02:24   Link #91
cronnoponno

Maplestory used to be much better, I quit it now because it's mindless and spammy.

Back then it was spammy, but the game was built with that in mind, bosses couldn't just be mindlessly solod by a maxed out class that just came out five seconds ago on the test server doing 999999999999 damage with the flick of a rest with 20 pets out and a bunch of annoying floaty NX effects clogging up the screen with some ugly-ass wings that you can't toggle off(or some other stupid feature like the voice acting) with only preset characters coming out(gotta have those presets!) and every character being revamped into a totally unoriginal type that has every mobility skill that used to make Hermits unique before fourth job was out.

There's no point to playing the game anymore, every class has A: An attack that stupidly spreads across the entire screen and a single hitting move, some type of flash jump move, and depending on how new the class is, retarded jetpacking moves that throttle you to any height the map has making stuff like mounts useless.

I am pretty bitter over that game, I really liked it, I could tolerate the grind...now it turned into complete crap and the story isn't as good as it's defenders claim to be, yeah I know you can appeal that it's my opinion but whatever, they can have fun playing their pissed off demons who are good guys because the bad guy killed his family, best story here man, totally worth the amount of roleplay and immersion they CRUSHED in favor of presets.
cronnoponno is offline   Reply With Quote