View Single Post
Old 2010-04-10, 23:42   Link #50
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merctrin View Post
Wow, thanks for the responses everyone. They were much appreciated.

At this point, I wouldn't say it's necessary to read Liquid Heat to make sense of this, but I will say that it would be a very, very good idea, and it'll probably become necessary in a few chapters.

With that said, here's the first chapter of Taken Day by Day.

Spoiler for Day 1:

Spoiler for Notes:

Thanks for reading.
I'm actually very surprised that I kind of find myself sympathizing with Tsukuyomi. Not so much with her whole wish to kill and everything, but I can understand how she hates the new restraint upon her life and how Setsuna is really the only person she can truly depend on at this moment. It's a sense of powerlessness and helplessness that she isn't used to, and even for her character, it's rather heartbreaking.

Nice to see how you define the differences with Setsuna of the two people she's going to guard. Granted, she dislikes Tsukuyomi right now, but somehow I doubt that will last very long at all.

Next chapter soon, please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcurse View Post
Sorry for the double post.....

Here's the first part of Chapter 2. I've got more in this chapter planned, since not much actually happens, but I suppose I could have the second half be a chapter on its own, I'm not sure . This section mostly adds more small details to the story.

Anyways, for your reading pleasure!

Prologue and Chapter 1
Love and Duty Come in Chains

Spoiler for Love and Duty Come in Chains, Chapter 2 part 1:
I really only have one comment for this chapter: Mana is awesome. That is all.