View Single Post
Old 2012-07-19, 13:24   Link #3636
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Finished Dolphin Divers. Overall, it would put it over your average eroge yet, as I said before, I found myself enjoying it a lot more than I had originaly expected which is always good.

It had a pretty boring start focusing so much in the training it quickly got repetitive. However the latter part of the common route (after Aqua is activated) is much better with focus on the characters and their development. That said, the game has a very slice of life (going to school, training, interating with everyone, etc) pacing with lots of comedy all arround as well as some short lived drama. Personally enjoyed how everyone cooperated with each others training to slowly overcome their weaknesses showing the results all their hard work during and after their training.

From the main characters to all the heroines and sub-characters the whole cast of the game is pretty likeable. Takeru is a very hard working main character who overcomes his many weaknesses (at first he can't swim at all) and, thankfully, does not suffer from the choudonkan MC syndrome. Kind and gentle he quickly becomes a leader like existence for everyone in the school.

There's a total of four heroines and each of them has a sub-heroine for a total of eight bishoujos to choose from with my favorite girl being the delicious tensai loli-like Noa.The sub-routes are really short and they often end right after the h-scene while the main routes are a lot longer in comparison. In all the routes there's comedy and the much appreciated romance and ichaicha along with very short drama episodes in-between.

Also played Yurika's route in Koiimo. Lots of h-scenes and ichaicha makes this one a safe choice if you are looking for a drama free moege with almost no plot.

Finally, currently playing Princess Evangile W Happiness. Finished Ruriko's route first which was only 4 chapters longs filled with romance and ichaicha for everyones pleasure and I currently reading Mitsuki's route which I'm enjoying even more. Tsundere's FTW!