View Single Post
Old 2006-10-13, 17:03   Link #81
chucky
Always impatient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
And the comparison with Ouran also makes little sense to me, except for the bare fact of one girl and several guys. It was just accident that this came out now, it seems to me, considering the lead times necessary for producing an anime. They might have rushed or delayed it one season, I suppose. But I'm no expert in the business of anime, so maybe.

The humor is completely and totally different from Ouran -- and much funnier to me (and perhaps me alone?) than Ouran ever was. Let them scream, I say. Certainly, let's see more of Sunako. I love her voice, and I love the way her personality is developing. I'm sure she will end up dominating the situation, and I'm enjoying watching it happen.
Hey, you've got a powerful ally in me

And I am losing patience of these ouran fans never really read the manga and keep comparing and such. It is just totally different, and how many times they want people to repeat that?

And it is not so much my fair lady moment in manga either -- dont wanna spoil anything but you eventually will find this out. Though admittedly sunako did change, it never turned out to be what her aunt and etc really want.....

Last edited by chucky; 2006-10-13 at 19:46.
chucky is offline   Reply With Quote