View Single Post
Old 2013-03-15, 02:35   Link #9846
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Don't forget earthquakes, apparently women's fashion can cause earthquakes.

When can we label all these misogynist batshit snorting idiots of any religion crazy clowns and just throw rotten produce at them for fun?
I think there are two sides to any story. I have worked with people who think like this, and unfortunately, they are sometimes right.

Women are often excused from the work of lifting heavy loads and going distances, and when they get promoted to managerial positions, they have no idea what are the real issues of labour-intensive operations, especially in logistics and SCM. And the worse thing is that they simply speak as though they are some princess vested with supreme powers; and the older men in higher positions often fall to their charm.

Nothing useful gets done in the end. I don't mind if the woman had actually went through the effort to learn and started screaming about priorities, but if she is a pampered know-nothing charming her way around to retain hold over office politics, she can go fly a kite.

If it is just a pure sexist POV where women are expected to stay at home, cook and listen to their husband for no apparent reason other than "tradition", it is purely rubbish. But if the declaration states that women can have the same rights as men, then by all means, get out of the office and take over the labourous jobs. I am sick of office ladies bitching over stuff stuck in the warehouse when there simply isn't enough people to do the heavy-lifting (and those male sissies in the office are complaining about the air-con not being cold enough).

Men and women are not supposed to have absolutely equal rights because women can do things men can't, and vice versa. There is a status quo in most developed countries, but probably not equal rights in a long time until our bitchy little princesses become as strong as Ellen Ripley; and it goes beyond being able to operate a Pulse Rifle and Powerloader.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote