View Single Post
Old 2013-05-07, 07:29   Link #952
kyp275
Meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post
Oh stay off that direction and quite deflecting. The vehicle control analogy is retarded, because auto use is regulated to hell; and we're living with them just fine.

Gabby Gifford's credibility is supported by two things: Gun Ownership and Victimization from the Tuscon Shooting. Being a survivor, she's more credible than most.
Nope, that's not the analogy you were thinking of. Read again - my point was that one's stance and view on gun ownership and the relevant policies is not any more or less validated by whether one actually owns a gun or not, it's simply irrelevant.

Her injury gives her sympathy points and political capital to spend on the issue, but again has no bearing on the validity of her views.

Quote:
I'm not. Just down playing them. Instead, the "bans", that you are so heavily AFRAID of
Nope, not afraid, but keep dreaming.

Quote:
Those "bans" will come later. Just be patient about that.
don't hold your breath.

Quote:
By the way, how did you like that NRA Convention? Any cosplayers?
Bet you think you're so smart with your insinuation that I support the NRA. Which btw, I don't. They're pretty terrible, which just make them the political opposite of people like you.

Quote:
Gee, by any chance, would you wish she had died from that shooting? C'mon man. Let out your evil and have some wishful thinking on that line. Doooo eeeeet.

you WOULD go that low eh? stay classy, you're a shining example of your kind.