View Single Post
Old 2009-07-03, 01:53   Link #214
kniteowl

I actually haven't given this episode a score yet, but it's probably the worst episode of Haruhi for me yet (I'm one of those people who didn't like Episode 00, I still haven't actually completely watch that episode so I might be contradicting myself lol)... but if we were to consider that all E8 episodes were one episode then it'd probably get a higher score.

Heck I was expecting an almost an entire repeat of the previous episode, all I wanted was One Significant line of text they skiped from the short story that wasn't included last episode and I would've been happy and given it a decent score, at least that way we're actually going somewhere... although very slowly, although it'd make sense since 15,000 + iteration have already occured.

I also wondered why Kyon hasn't pointed out why Yuki isn't holding or reading a book... when she isn't occupied with something else, she ALWAYS holding a book to read that might've been a huge give away that something is definitely not right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei
Mmm, Yuki, what makes you tick? Why haven't you gone Hinamizawa Syndrome level 5 yet and murdered everyone? Or is your revenge for the mind-numbing repretition reserved for later in the series?
I assume you haven't reed the novels yet so do you want a hint to why?

Spoiler for HINT: