View Single Post
Old 2010-01-15, 19:27   Link #2215
Smeckledorf
Intellectual Rapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Beatrice, but more specifically any wielder of the Endless Magic.

It goes Certainty > Endless > 'Miracles' > Certainty.

Bern doesn't give a rat's ass about the true culprit, like most people as saying. Although I'm sure she knows exactly who the true culprit is, it's far more enjoyable and convenient to convict Natsuhi. Because of this, I doubt the true culprit is someone Bern can torture easily...

And witches (actually, all supernatural beings) have the power to speak the truth in red. I'm not exactly sure how it works, either, but Virgilia seems perfectly capable of using red freely even though she probably doesn't know what really happened in Ep5.
Well, Virgilia and Ronove prior to episode 5 were the only ones who were implied to know how the game works. Lambda was an unsure candidate. The only time Battler asked Ronove reported that she seemed to have a grasp of the rules.
If we assume Bern knows some of the rules of the game and Lambda has talked to Beatrice about the game before, seeing as they were kinda on the same side, they know enough to use red truth in specific situations.
Then again, Battler pretty much did what I said could be done to figure out the culprit when Beatrice tried to deny he was part of the Ushiromia family. So, who knows? We do not know exactly how all these different color truths work exactly so asking why they aren't used in every situation won't get us anywhere.