View Single Post
Old 2011-04-26, 00:54   Link #284
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong asage, but weren't you the one who said they wanted male characters in this game? Mecha/robots are cool so I'm not complaining.~

Anywho, turns out Keiji Ifune's role in the game is as a summon. He can attack with his folded arms or shoot a laser from his mouth (a-la SHOOP DA WHOOP): http://www.siliconera.com/2011/04/25...meo-character/

There's also a confirmation that Dengeki will be receiving a personification in the game, and every character (except for maybe Red-chan) will be returning.

Finally there will be a limited edition in Japan which will come with a soundtrack and Neptune and Nepgear figurines.
Well, Neptunia had done pretty well popularity wise, but at least CH realized male characters are just stand in props and just opt for giant robots since you aint going to waste ink for CG art of male characters anyway.