Thread: Licensed Akame ga kill [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-20, 12:28   Link #742
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
@Soji, Right and she likely knows there's extremely slim chance for that to happen after that encounter and his escape. Yet, Esdese is still pursing him regardless even if there are others who would be more willing to share her ideal. That suggest to me perhaps she at least wants him near her where she can grow him as Warrior as strong as she as I stated earlier.
I get you point really. I can't deny that she want some one strong a her enemy or ally not matter(though from that pag in one ch I think she want more a a enemy).
But I think is more or the line that she never fail to get something she want ,that she never really fail /lose. Wich mean she probally still try because she never fail to get what she want so she probally think there is no reason for her to fail now and she will have Tatsumi(though I don't deny she seem like to have him around /close to her). She say this herself to River remember?And what she say or better think at the end of the last ch? No what she say to jeager I mean what she think.
That's why I say more than one time that she need to fail to get tatsumi. She need to learn this lesson .
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote