View Single Post
Old 2012-07-26, 12:35   Link #341
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccie20012 View Post
In Japan these days are divided.
Valentine gifts he will receive (as usual chocolate) from the girls.
In the white day is to give gifts to girls.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Day
Oh this will be a difficult day for him ...
On the plus side, for the most part, he knows his girls better than they know themselves. (His internal monologue says so in vol 11.) The only one he DOESN'T know well is Ravel, and both the Gremory and Pheenix families made it that way by design. I can only speculate, but I think it's because they feel Ise hates arranged marriages, as a rule, and they don't want him to know Ravel's his concubine.

Now if he develops feelings for her on his own, naturally, well, he won't be able to complain, will he?

The problem lies in being able to afford the gifts they want. While it's been confirmed that Ise is INSANELY wealthy in the Ophis short story, Grafia is the one literally holding his purse strings for two very good reasons.

1.) Ise is inexperienced as a devil and does not have the skill to handle that money.

2.) It would be very suspicious for a high school student to suddenly come into that kind of cash.

I suspect that Ise will probably make statuettes of the girls like he did for Rias in English class for parent's day.