View Single Post
Old 2004-02-04, 23:33   Link #4
rcxAsh
Do you Gentoo?

Thanks for the suggestions! After I clear up some hard disk space, I will download some episodes.

Although, some questions, does "Sakigake!! Cromartie High" have a story though? I like some comedy, but not to the point of a farce. See, one of the things that I liked about Full Metal Panic and Stellvia, were that they had comedy, but they also had serious moments (Although, I agree that Shima's moodswings were a little out there). Obviously, I haven't seen Cromartie High yet, but if this is the case, would you still recommend it? (There don't seem to be very many seeds out on AnimeSuki right now, so it will be hard to get...)

Also, about Twin Spica, if I'm not mistaken, there's a talking lion in it? Hmm.. I'm usually a little skeptical towards talking animals, but I think I will give it a shot.

SomeName, I think I may try out a few more episodes of PlanetES. Just a question, does a story develop? Because so far, the first couple episodes were just different missions that they did. It didn't really seem to build on anything yet. I assume that a story does start to build, however? I prefer an anime in which each episode makes me eager to watch the next one.

Thanks again!