View Single Post
Old 2007-05-18, 12:29   Link #60
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle View Post
I'm thinking of a "Death Note ownership transfer" thread, as the story progresses, it can become quite confusing as to who actually owns which DN, who is really just safekeeping the DN and not owning it outright, and which Shinigami the DN follows. The DN timeline would be based mainly from the vol 13 "How To Read" official data book.

Wonder if this is a good idea? Though I'm also fine with it being in the Q&A thread.
Actually I have a lot of troubles myself while trying to keep track of all the various DN passages (I think I lost what were going on with them around episode 27-28), so I think it would be indeed a good idea.

What I'm wondering though, is if it can generate some discussion (that would be the purpose of a thread, after all). From your post I assume you're going to compile a post when you sum up the various DN ownership, specifying for each case which is the Death Note who's the former owner (shinigami) and who's the user (human). That would be the thread's start (correct me if I am wrong).
Which kind of replies could it have? Since I don't see many of them, perhaps posting in Q&A would be the best option.

I'd like to hear your opinion on the matter. (and also that of another mod confident with Death Note, if he happens to read )