View Single Post
Old 2006-12-13, 10:42   Link #99
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I know where its from - thats why i said what i said. I wouldn't say its a homage or a easter egg. If so, that means that anyone who goes around say the same line is the same. :3
I should then assume that CLAMP had something to do with Gundam SEED Destiny... [/lameattempt@sarcasm]
-_-

Anyway, the theme of fate or destiny has already arisen once in CG, namely when Lelouch meets C.C. for the second time and she mentioned to Nanaly that 'both of them were connected by having promised their futures'. Aside from that, you can also speculate on episode 01 with C.C. looking at young Lelouch and Suzaku during the Britannian invasion. Maybe yeah, they were fated to meet each other and interact in the current fashion, but aside from that, the vibes I get from CG are different from xxxHolic. And both are different shows with different themes and purposes. CLAMP's just there for the looks.

Quote:
NEW CHARACTER.

Name: Sophie Wood.
Appearance: reportedly on January 19th's episode.
Seiyuu: Miki Hayashi (apparently a Japanese idol...don't ask me, it's not my turf).

I can already hear the speculation on which harem (Lelouch's or Suzaku's) she'd join.