View Single Post
Old 2007-08-10, 16:25   Link #250
Xiaolang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Then there was a blog post from someone who claimed to have seen them together in Shinjuku, holding hands and "flirting." All this doesn't add up to much, in my opinion, but it's possible, I suppose. Kiiyan is apparently a bit of an unstoppable force. I saw him totally dominate a cast interview with the cast of Lamune (including Gotuuza-sama). But people say he seems like a nice guy, beneath the wildness.

The day after the concert, Aya wore a GranRodeo tatoo and tank top and called herself a "Rodeo Girl." Aya fans on 2channel are weeping, and anti-Aya elements are posting salacious ascii art and insults to make them weep more. People are thinking back to when Aaya started to become a rocker and trying to date the relationship to then, etc.
I'm sorry but, I laff at the fanatics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
It's probably just a wild rumor with no basis in fact. Aaya may even be posting those photos as a way of making herself look more like a rocker than she really is. I think he is likely just a fun senpai who gives her advice about voice-acting and the business and likes the same kind of music. My opinion if it's true? They should do what they like. It makes some sense since they are both, in their own ways, supremely attractive. It could be fun for both of them, as long as it didn't interfere with any careers. It wouldn't affect my opinion of anyone, anyway.
Throwing more gasoline into the fire -- maybe the two are trying to continue their sordid love since Kiddy Grade!*

*Okay that was obviously baseless, but I did notice that Kiiyan played a role in Kiddy Grade. So I tried to put two and two together, even though it's way off... or is it?