View Single Post
Old 2004-09-12, 14:19   Link #8
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nub.Itachi
Actually if you will take some time look at the anime again and read it closely the conversation goes something like this

Kisame - "Perhaps you can fight him evenly", "but I can not", "he is too strong"
Itachi- "Yes if we both faught him... we would both be killed","or in a good case we would kill him, but we would die along with him.", "even if we had more men the result would not change"
Kisame - "His caretaker is a legendary sannin"

if you think they are talking about jiriaya at the begining of the converstation you need help because naruto isnt a sannin and i have watched 3 different traslations and they all are pretty close. they are afraid of naruto and his kyubi not of jiriaya k thnx.
Hm in the stongest ninja ever thread I already replied on your post.
They can kill Naruto in a flash..what makes you think they cannot? They just chop of his head as simple as that. Naruto is nothing versus them.

Kisame is merely confirming the horrible truth. -we cannot win- , -his caretaker is a legendary sannin-

besides... they talk -thanks for the quote- about "in a good case we can kill him but would both die" here is a newsflash , THEY WANT NARUTO ALIVE!

why would they talk about killing him if they need him alive?

trust me lad, it's about Jiraya